700g smoked haddock fillets (or fish of your choice)
300mls and 2 tbsp Church Farm Whole Milk
Salt & pepper
150g mature cheddar cheese (grated)
1 tbsp cornflour
Parsley to garnish
1. Cut fish into 4 portions and place into large frying pan with 300mls milk. Season to taste and gently simmer for 8 minutes until fish is tender.
2. Carefully transfer fish to a serving dish and keep warm.
3. Blend the cornflour with 2 tbsp milk and pour into frying pan with the milk from frying the fish. Add butter, whisk continuously over heat until sauce is smooth, thickens and boils.
4. Remove sauce from heat, stir in grated cheese and pour over fish.
5. Sprinkle 50g grated cheese over top and lightly brown under grill.
6. Serve with crusty bread and green salad.