A filling family favourite, quick and easy to make!
1 tbsp olive oil or butter
3 chicken breasts
300g Arborio rice
Handful of broccoli
500mls Church Farm whole milk
Grated Parmesan cheese
1. Add oil to a large frying pan and fry onions until softened, add chicken breasts (diced) to pan and cook thoroughly.
2. Dissolve chicken stock cube in 500mls boiling water, leave to side.
3. Add Arborio rice to the frying pan.
4. Add dissolved chicken stock cube and water to pan.
5. Add 500mls whole milk to pan, stir well and leave to simmer for 15 minutes.
6. Stir and add vegetables, cook for another 5-10 minutes.
7. Remove from heat and serve.
8. Serve with parmesan cheese on top.
Chicken can be substituted for bacon and other vegetables can be used, green beans, peas, spinach etc.