50g Cocoa powder
6 tbsp Boiling water
100g Soft butter
275g Caster sugar
3 free range Eggs, beaten
125mls Church Farm Whole milk
175g Self raising flour plus 1 teasp Baking powder
100ml Double cream
200g Milk chocolate broken into pieces
1. Grease and line a 30cm x 20cm tray bake. Preheat oven to 1800C/1600C fan/ or gas 4
2. Put cocoa in mixing bowl and add boiling water, mixing to a smooth paste. Add butter and beat until smooth. Then add sugar, eggs, milk, sifted flour, baking powder and mix either by hand or mixer.
3. Pour into tin, spread evenly and bake in oven for 30 – 35 mins. Should be well risen and just firm.
4. Leave for 10 mins then turn out to cool.
5. For icing – warm cream in small saucepan, add milk chocolate and stir until smooth. Leave to cool a little – it should thicken – then spread over cake.
6. Decorate with mini chocolate eggs and chocolate sprinkles. Cut into squares.