600mls Church Farm Whole Milk
50g Pudding Rice
25g of Sugar
Vanilla pod split (optional)
1. Preheat oven 140 degrees
2. Grease 600ml ovenproof dish
3. Gently heat milk and vanilla pod in
saucepan until it begins to bubble around the edges, then stir in rice, sugar and butter.
4. Pour into ovenproof dish, cover in foil and put in oven.
5. Remove and stir at 45 minutes and return for further 30 minutes.
6. Stir again and remove foil to allow golden top to form, or leave on to avoid skin developing. Return to oven for further hour, can add extra milk if looks dry at all.
7. Remove from oven and serve with cream, spoonful of jam, treacle or honey!