A handy pasta dish, great to use up that last bit of
turkey! You can use chicken for the rest of the year!
60g Plain flour
700ml Turkey or chicken stock
475ml Church Farm Whole milk
175g Parmesan cheese
550g Chopped cooked turkey (or chicken)
1 cup Frozen peas
1. Pre heat oven to 180 0C
2. Cook pasta for 8—10 minutes, leave to drain.
3. Meanwhile, melt butter in saucepan and stir in flour.
4. Add stock and milk to butter and flour mixture.
5. Add 2/3’s of the parmesan
6. Stir mixture until comes to boil. Stir until thickens slightly.
7. Place pasta, peas and turkey into baking dish.
8. Add sauce and mix together.
9. Top with remaining cheese.
10. Cook in oven for 1 hour until lightly browned.